The Government of Korea invites applications for the GKS Summer Program for African and Latin American Students for the 2022/23 academic session.
This program is designed to provide students from Africa and Latin America with an in-depth academic training as well as an opportunity to experience Korean culture in order to nurture future leaders who will contribute to the development of global society.
Worth of Award
NIIED and/or the training institutions will be responsible for
- round trip air ticket,
- room and board during the duration of the program, and
- traveler’s insurance.
To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must be/have
- citizens of African or Latin American countries
- enrolled in the second to fourth year as an undergraduate student in the university/college in Africa and Latin America
- fluent in English. Priority will be given to the applicants with Korean fluency.
- mentally and physically healthy
- the ability and willingness to adapt to Korean culture and life in Korea
How to Apply
All applications should be made online via the official website.
Deadline: Applications for the GKS Summer Program for African and Latin American Students are ongoing.