Applications are currently open for the Les Margaret Awards for European and African Women Entrepreneurs and Intrapreneurs in France in 2023.
Every year, the Awards reward European and African women entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs, whose projects and innovation meet the major challenges of society. The award is named after Margaret Hamilton, director of the software engineering division that developed the embedded software for NASA’s Apollo space program. It is thanks to Margaret Hamilton’s contribution that man first walked on the Moon.
Worth of Award
Les Margaret Entrepreneurs and Intrapreneurs win:
- Media exposure worth 1 million euros.
- Mentoring & coaching sessions by JFD and its partners.
- Digital equipment: tablets, smartwatches…
- Public speaking opportunities in Europe and Africa.
- A one-year membership to the JFD network.
You are a
- female founder or co-founder of a tech startup for the “Entrepreneur” category.
- female employee and you developed a project in agreement with your employer while remaining an employee for the “Intrapreneur” category.
- citizen of a European or African country, your project is innovative and responds to societal issues.
How to Apply
All applications for Les Margaret Awards should be made online via the official website.
Deadline: Applications can be submitted until January 9, 2023, at 11:59 pm CET.