The University of Exeter Law school offers up to six scholarships to successful prospective students for the 2014/15 academic session. The LLM offers great opportunities to study across a range of modules taught by outstanding academics in their field. The programme offers topical, academically rigorous and professionally relevant modules in a variety of subjects, including:
• International Commercial Law
• European Law
• Human Rights
• Intellectual Property
• Maritime Law
Worth of Award: £5,000 will be awarded to each student enrolling on the LLM in the 2014/15 cycle.
- Scholarships will be awarded on academic merit.
- Scholarship is open to candidates from all nationalities
How to Apply
- In order to apply you will need to hold an offer for a place on the LLM at Exeter starting in September 2014.
- You will also need to complete an online web form where you must submit some personal details and upload the following documents
- Statement of up to 1,000 words outlining your academic interests, any prior relevant experience and reasons for wishing to study LLM at Exeter
- Transcript of your highest qualification to date or an interim transcript if you are still studying
- IELTS/TOEFL certificate – where applicable
- 2 academic references
Deadline: Application closes on by May 30, 2014. Successful applicants will be notified directly following an internal selection process.
Click here for details and to apply online