Applications for the Bristol Myers Squibb Scholarship for One Young World Summit in Tokyo for the 2023/24 academic session.
This scholarship aims to identify and empower young leaders who are improving medical outcomes for vulnerable communities and transforming lives through science. Bristol Myers Squibb scholars are social entrepreneurs, activists, health professionals, and more who are paving the way for a world with a more inclusive and innovative healthcare sector and a shared mindset to serve patients.
Worth of Award
Scholars will receive
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2023 in Belfast, United Kingdom which takes place from 2 – 5 October.
- Hotel accommodation between 1 – 6 October.
- The cost of travel to and from Belfast.
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- If required, transport between Summit accommodation and the Summit venue.
- Aged 18 – 30.
- Nationals of all countries are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Demonstrated capacity for leadership.
- Understanding of key local and/or global issues.
- Applicants must demonstrate positive impact in providing access to healthcare and supporting vulnerable communities.
How to Apply
Submit your application online via the official website.
Deadline: Completed applications for the Bristol Myers Squibb Scholarship must be submitted by March 16, 2023.