Students from West Africa are invited for the 2014 developing solutions computer science masters scholarships at the University of Nothingham, UK. 2 full tuition fee scholarships are available.
Scholarships are awarded for studying MSc program in Information Technology, Management of Information Technology and Computer Science within the School of Computer Science.
To be eligible for the award, applicants must be
· National of (or permanently domiciled in) West Africa AND
· Classed as an overseas student for fee purposes AND
- · Already studied outside of your home country AND
- · Currently studying at a University of Nottingham campus or are not a University of Nottingham graduateAND
- · Hold an offer to start a full-time masters degree programme in the School of Computer Science at Nottingham for September 2014, on one of the courses listed below:
MSc in Information Technology G507,
MSc in Management of Information Technology G565,
MSc in Computer Science G403.
- · AND have applied for our Developing Solutions scholarship.
How to Apply
· There are no separate application forms for the scholarship; students should apply using the Developing Solutions scholarship application form. You will be considered for both scholarships if you are eligible.
· Application for admission to study at Nottingham must be received at least six weeks before the scholarship closing date to allow time for our Admissions office to process the application and confirm the offer, before you can apply for the scholarship.
· Any application for admission to study submitted later than six weeks before the scholarship closing date is not guaranteed to be processed in time.
Deadline: The closing date for scholarship applications is 25 April 2014
Click here to apply online