Applications are now being invited for the 2014 university of Manitoba Graduate Entrance Scholarship in Canada. Scholarships will be offered to recognize and reward the excellence of incoming international graduate students.
Worth of Awards: The scholarships is initially valued at $4,000
The scholarship will be awarded to students who
- Are international students (i.e., those entering Canada on study permits) entering the first year of study in the Faculty of Graduate Studies at the University of Manitoba as full-time students pursuing a Master’s or Ph.D. degree or Graduate Diploma;
- are paying the international student tuition fee;
- have achieved a minimum grade point average of 3.5 based on their most recent two full-time years of study, as outlined below.
- are not recipients of external funding that pays for their tuition.
- This scholarship may be held with the University of Manitoba Graduate Fellowship (UMGF) and other awards offered by the University of Manitoba. Grade point averages will be assessed according to the process used for the UMGF based only on official transcripts received by the application deadline date.
- Scholarships may be redeemed upon enrolment in the Faculty of Graduate Studies and registration in a graduate program of study. Scholarships will only be applied against any outstanding tuition fees.
How to apply
- Apply online via their website
Deadline: contact the school for deadline
Click here to know more about this scholarship