Jiangxi Provincial Government Scholarship for International Students is awarded to attract more outstanding international students to come to study in higher education institutions and expand the scale of the international students in Jiangxi Province and enhance Jiangxi’s international reputation.
The scholarship is used for students to pay for registration fee, tuition fee, accommodation fee, fee for basic learning materials, fee for internship; and to buy Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme.
Worth of award
The scholarship is divided into three categories:
- Type A Scholarship, 25000RMB for each person per year, used to sponsor international students studying for doctoral and master degrees;
- Type B Scholarship, 20000RMB for each student per year, used to sponsor international students for bachelor’s degree and
- Type C Scholarship, 6000RMB, used to fund visiting scholars or other foreign students who will study in the university for at least half a year.
- Applicants (freshmen) who apply for this Scholarship should have a good academic basis. After the new international students enter Nanchang Hangkong University, the university will organize a math and an English exam to test the applicants’ capability and skills, and the results will be major criteria for determining scholarship awarding and the results of courses you learned in your Secondary School will be referred to.
How to apply
- Fill in Application Form for Jiangxi Government Scholarship. You can get the form from the International Students’ Office.
- Provide the copy of your passport
- Provide the copy of your health examination
- Write a Study Plan in China (for freshmen)
- Provide the copies of notarized highest school graduate certificates or diploma and notarized transcripts
- All this documents must be submitted to the International Students’ Office before Sept20th
Deadline: Applications should be submitted before September 20, 2014.
Click here for details about obtaining the form