Qatar Foundation invites applications for the WISE Awards for Educational Innovators in the USA in 2023.
WISE projects represent a growing resource of expertise and sound educational practice. Every year WISE is building a community of educational innovators that offers a fertile environment for groundbreaking collaborations. The WISE Awards network comprises pioneering projects that are bringing positive change to societies and communities.
Worth of Award
Winning projects are supported by WISE through different channels:
- Each WISE Awards-winning project will receive US$ 20, 000.
- Projects recognized by WISE are featured on the website, showcased and shared with the WISE community via social media.
- Special documentaries and videos are produced to showcase the work of the winning projects.
- Several WISE Awards finalists and winning projects have been featured in WISE Books which explore current challenges and solutions facing 21st-century education.
- Representatives from Award-winning projects are also given the opportunity to present and discuss their work at dedicated sessions during the global biennial summit in Doha, Qatar or WISE regional summits, [email protected] In addition, projects are offered an opportunity to participate in global events organized in collaboration with WISE.
- Representatives of former winning projects have been involved in other WISE projects, either through mentorship, participation in the selection processes, or fellowship programs.
- The 2022 WISE Awards submission procedure accepts both applications and nominations.
- Ongoing/existing education projects run by any type of organization such as colleges, universities, academic networks, schools consortia, civil society and community organizations, governments, international agencies, and private-sector companies working in the field of education are invited to apply or nominate.
- Projects can also belong to any education sector such as pre-primary, primary, secondary, tertiary, vocational training, higher education, special needs education, education for people with disabilities, informal learning, and distance-based, non-formal, and lifelong learning.
- Finally, projects from any part of the world can apply or be nominated for the WISE Awards.
How to Apply
- Complete the application/nomination form in English as clearly as possible.
- Be precise in your responses; provide evidence and concrete examples.
- Numbers and data should be up-to-date and supported by verifiable evidence.
- In case of an application form, including contact details of two valid supporters.
- Provide real-life examples of beneficiaries when applicable.
- Provide tangible numbers and proofs of impact.
Deadline: Applications for the WISE Awards for Educational Innovators closes on December 1, 2022.