Saxion University of Applied Sciences invites prospective undergraduates to apply for the 2014-2015 Saxion Top Talent Scholarship (STTS). This scholarship is for excellent and very talented (non-European) students. The University of Applied Sciences is one of the largest institutions of higher education in the Netherlands, with over 24,000 students.
Worth of Award
The award covers the tuition fee, with exception of the governmental registration fee which is approximately € 1,906.- (for 2014/2015).
- You must have outstanding study results, with an average mark of 75% or higher,
- You must have an IELTS score of 6.5 or higher,
- You must be in or starting the admission procedure to one of Saxion’s International Bachelor Programmes as a new student in the bachelor programme,
- You must be a student with a nationality from outside the EU/EEA,
- Scholarships are only awarded for programmes of at least 6-month duration,
- Scholarships are awarded for one academic year.
How to Apply
- You are to apply online via their website (see link below)
- Before submitting the STTS application you must be in or starting the admission procedure to one of Saxion’s International Bachelor Programmes as a new student, .
- After having finalized your registration, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. The result of your application will be announced within two weeks after the application deadline.
- You can apply by completing our online application form.
Deadline: For the September intake the deadline is May 1, 2014. For the February intake the deadline is December 1, 2014.
Click here for more details and to apply online