The Lab invites applications for the Global Innovation Lab for Climate Finance Entrepreneurs in 2023.
The Global Innovation Lab for Climate Finance network accelerates well-designed financial instruments that can unlock billions for energy efficiency, renewable energy, sustainable transport, climate-smart agriculture, and curbing deforestation, while also reducing private investors’ risks and improving their financial returns.
Worth of Award
If your idea is selected by Lab Members, you will work with a team of analysts, key stakeholders, and experts to:
- Develop or refine the mechanics of your idea
- Survey comparable instruments, ensuring the final instrument is innovative and impactful
- Develop robust financial modeling
- Assess and document potential social and environmental impacts
- Map risks and risk mitigation strategies
You will also
- Develop a detailed implementation plan
- Produce promotional content
- Present your idea to donors and investors
- Potentially receive endorsement from the Lab
You will also receive #250,000 value of analytical and communications support.
The Lab is looking for innovative finance solutions that can unlock investment to tackle some of the most difficult climate and sustainable development challenges and investment opportunities for a net-zero economy.
How to Apply
All applications for the Global Innovation Lab for Climate Finance Entrepreneurs should be made online via the official website.
Deadline: The deadline is December 26th, 2022, at 17:00 PST.