École normale supérieure invites applications for the ENS International Selection Scholarships in Arts & Humanities in France for the 2021/22 academic year.
ENS looks for young students driven by curiosity, open-mindedness and a taste for research. ENS has a rich diversity of students’ profiles, experiences and origins, and is concerned with enhancing the aptitudes of each one.
Worth of Award
- Students will receive 1000 euros/month grant for 3 years and a room on one of the ENS campuses.
- must be under 26 when they apply (must not have reached their 26th birthday).
- apply only once to the International Selection.
- must not have lived in France for more than 10 months during the academic year of the selection (September 1st – August 31st) nor the previous year.
- must justify at least one year of undergraduate studies awarded by a foreign university (outside France) during the calendar year preceding the start of applications.
- justify at least two years of undergraduate studies in a foreign university (outside France), on the 1st of September following admission.
How to Apply
By way of application, ensure that you submit the following:
- Detailed editable application form
- Passport-1st page only (for non-European candidates) or ID card (for European candidates)
- High school diploma
- University transcript
- Curriculum vitae
- Motivation letter (1 to 3 pages long fon: Times New Roman, 12 pt and 1.5 line spacing) – written in French; Candidates in Economics, Linguistics or Cognitive studies must submit their motivation letter both in French and in English
- Research project of 3 pages maximum (10, 000 characters including spaces).
Deadline: All documents for the ENS International Selection Scholarships must be submitted on the application portal before December 7.