The Institute of Management, Law and Information Science offers Taught Excellence Scholarships to international and EU/UK students for the 2014/2015 academic session. The scholarships for September 2014 entry are available for full time Taught programmes in the Institute and are open to all Nationalities.
Worth of Award
UK and EU students: 1st Class and 2:1 students will receive £2000 tuition fee scholarship while 2:2 £1000 tuition fee scholarship.
Overseas students: 1st Class and 2:1 students will recieve £4000 tuition fee scholarship while 2:2 students will be awarded a £3000 tuition fee scholarship.
- The scholarship is open to international and EU/UK students
- The scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic performance.
- They will also consider relevant work or other experience when allocating scholarships.
How to Apply
- You are to apply online via their website
- Separate application forms for the funding will not be required.
- Please apply for your Taught Masters course by following the information on their website (see link below)
- In addition to the information required on the application form, you will need to attach two copies of the following documents to your application (whether online or offline):
- References must be supplied for each application please see section ‘essential references’ for further information
- University transcripts (certified translated copies are required if original document is not in English or Welsh)
- Degree certificates (certified translated copies are required if original document is not in English or Welsh)
- Personal statement within 1-2 A4 pages
- Research proposal (for MPhil/ PhD applicants only)
- School or college transcripts/certificates (International applicants only)
- English language certificates (EU/International applicants only)
- Further supplementary documents are required by the Department of English and Creative Writing.
Further information: For informal enquiries please contact your Postgraduate Advisors on [email protected]
Deadlines: You must hold an offer for an eligible programme in the Institute by the August 31, 2014. Note that decisions on applications for taught courses can take up to two weeks so please ensure that you apply well in advance of this deadline.