The Institute for Management, Law and Information Science (IMLIS), Aberystwyth University, UK, invites applications from prospective graduate students for the 2014/2015 IMLIS Postgraduate Excellence Scholarships. The Institute offers two Postgraduate Excellence Scholarships for the September 2014 entry.
Worth of Award
- These full fee scholarships are open to all nationalities and are for full time study only on a taught programme in the Institute.
- The scholarships cover full tuition fees only.
- International and EU applicants must meet our English Language requirements in addition to the academic criteria
- The scholarship is open to students of all Nationalities
- These scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence (1st Class degree holder);
- Relevant work or other experience may also be taken into consideration
How to Apply
- Separate application forms for the funding will not be required.
- Please apply for your Taught Masters course by following the information on the following website
- In addition to the information required on the application form, you will need to attach two copies of the following documents to your application (whether online or offline):
- References must be supplied for each application please see section ‘essential references’ for further information
- University transcripts (certified translated copies are required if original document is not in English or Welsh)
- Degree certificates (certified translated copies are required if original document is not in English or Welsh)
- Personal statement within 1-2 A4 pages
- Research proposal (for MPhil/ PhD applicants only)(Not applicable for the Department of Computer Science or Institute of Mathematics and Physics unless stated otherwise)
- School or college transcripts/certificates (International applicants only)
- English language certificates (EU/International applicants only)
- Further supplementary documents are required by the Department of English and Creative Writing.
Deadlines: application closes June 30, 2014
For informal enquiries please contact your Postgraduate Advisors on [email protected]