Apple invites applications for the Apple Entrepreneur Camp for Black Founders in the USA in 2022.
The Apple Entrepreneur Camp was created with the goal of supporting founders and their organizations as they build the next generation of cutting-edge apps, and to form a global network that encourages the pipeline and longevity of underrepresented founders and developers in technology. The program includes cohorts for female, Black, and Hispanic/Latinx founders and developers from underrepresented communities.
Worth of Award
Apple Entrepreneur Camp consists of an immersive technology lab, as well as guidance, education, and support. Selected organizations receive the following free of charge:
- One-on-one code-level guidance from Apple engineers.
- Ongoing support from an Apple Developer representative for at least one year.
- One year of membership in the Apple Developer Program
- Access to the Apple Entrepreneur Camp alumni network, a world-class group of inspiring and ambitious leaders
Applications are accepted from developers worldwide and up to three members of your organization may attend. To be eligible to apply,
- Your organization must have:
- A Black founder, cofounder, or CEO;
- A Black, Hispanic/Latinx, Indigenous, or female developer proficient in Swift or Objective-C; and
- A developed app or functional build that you can demo live.
- The Black founder, cofounder, or CEO; the Black, Hispanic/Latinx, Indigenous, or female developer; and another colleague (if applicable) must each be 18 years of age or older, proficient in English, and able to attend together for the entire duration of the lab.
How to Apply
- Talk about your organization and provide contact information for up to three colleagues who would attend if your organization is selected.
- Provide details about your app and development team. You may include a download or demo link, as well as up to three screenshots or wireframes that best illustrate the user experience.
- Describe what you’d like to gain from participating in Apple Entrepreneur Camp, as well as your plans for the future.
- Select the dates for which you’d like to apply and provide any additional comments.
Deadline: Applications are now open for the Apple Entrepreneur Camp for Black Founders. Apply by December 5, 2022.