YSEALI is the U.S. government’s signature program to strengthen youth leadership development and networking in Southeast Asia. YSEALI members across the 11 Southeast Asian countries celebrate the occasion through a month-long campaign called “YOUnified.”
Worth of Award
- Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate their ingenuity and collaboration in developing solutions to local, national, and regional challenges.
- They will also be able to conduct community service initiatives to transform their communities.
You can send video entries if
- you are an active community youth leader in the United States,
- an alumnus of the Filipino Young Leaders Program (FYLPRO), or
- an alumnus of any of the following U.S. Department of State youth programs:
Young Southeast Asian Leaders Initiative (YSEALI), Young Leaders of the Americas Initiative (YLAI), Young African Leaders Initiative (YALI), Young Pacific Leaders Program (YPL), and Young Transatlantic Innovation Leaders Initiative (YTILI).
How to Apply
For your Self-Introduction Video, please state your name, nationality, current affiliation, and organization. Please also add if you are a member or alumni of USG-sponsored programs such as YSEALI, YALI, YLAI, YTILI, YPL, etc.
- You can submit multiple videos answering different questions. However, be sure to submit only one answer video per form submission.
- Videos must be in English.
- The video should run for a maximum of three (3) minutes and in landscape orientation with an aspect ratio of 16:9. Should the video exceed three (3) minutes, YSEALI AMPLIFY 5.0 will delete parts to shorten the clip.
- The designated format of submissions must be files with extensions of .MOV, .MPEG4, .AVI, .WMV, .MPEGPS, .FLV, .3GPP, or WebM.
- Video resolution should be at least 720p (1280×720), 25fps frame rate.
- YSEALI AMPLIFY 5.0 members will review the submitted videos and select videos that will be included in the final cut.
- If prohibited and copyrighted materials are detected in the video, YSEALI AMPLIFY 5.0 may delete that portion of the video.
- The final cut will be shared with persons included in the video before publication (tentatively by the last week of November).
Deadline: The deadline for submissions of the NextGen YOUnified Global Video Contest is November 10, 11:59 p.m. GMT +8.