The Learning University invites applications for the UM Entrepreneurship Camp for Culture-Techpreneurs Worldwide in 2021.
Are you a student with big dreams to build an innovative and useful business for society? Do you want to create a business that helps introduce your culture to the world? Need some insights from founders, experts, and academics to scale up your culture-tech business?
Strategies to boost MSMEs with collaborating cultural diversity and digital technology.
Worth of Award
- Applicants must be undergraduate students enrolled in semester 3 (sophomore year) to 7 (senior year)
- English Proficiency certificates are not required but applicants should have the ability to communicate orally and in writing in English.
- In order to earn full credits, you must be committed to attending all 12 classes during the 2-week course.
- You must be committed to respect everyone included in the classes, regardless of sexual orientation, religion, or nationality.
- be willing to pay $10 before joining the classes.
- applicants from Asia, Australia, Europe, Africa, and America.
How to Apply
All applications should be made online via the official website.
Deadline: Send in your applications for the UM Entrepreneurship Camp for Culture-Techpreneurs before November 24.