The Global Alliance (GA) for Public Relations and Communication Management calls for applications from prospective qualified candidates for the 2014/2015 Global Alliance Scholarships.
Through the strategic partnership with the USI Università della Svizzera italiana, GI each year provides a limited number of scholarships to the EMScom Executive Master of Science in Communications Management to applicants living and working outside of Switzerland.
The scholarships are part of the Global Alliance’s commitment to educational programs which support its institutional goals. EMScom is a part-time program designed for experienced communication professionals and takes place in Switzerland at USI Università della Svizzera italiana. The Campuses are in USI (Lugano), Singapore Management University (Singapore), UCLA (Los Angeles) and the next cohort is scheduled for January 2015 – October 2016 with 9 residents.
Worth of Award: A scholarship of CHF 24,500 will be awarded.
The Global Alliance scholarships, based on financial need, are available to applicants who do not receive employer assistance in funding their executive education. Candidates have to:
- Age range 30-55 years
- Have a minimum of 5 years work experience
- Work in a communication-related department
- Live and work outside of Switzerland
- Be fully self- funding their EMScom education
How to Apply
To proceed with the GA scholarship application, please follow these three steps:
- Download the application package on the EMScom website (see link bellow) and send the documents duly filled and signed to [email protected]. The program works on a rolling admission policy, so please make sure that you are admitted to the EMScom (non-binding) before October 17, 2014.
- Fill in the GA scholarship application form below and send it electronically and in hard copy to the Global Alliance. The candidate might be convoked for an interview by one of the Global Alliance Board members.
Documents to be submitted:
- Documents to be submitted
- Scholarship application form
- Essay (1,000 words) stating your motivation (please note that it is not the same as the motivational essay requested for the EMScom application)
- A copy of the EMScom application form
- A financial statement (salary statement or tax statement) stating your financial situation
- A legally binding statement that you are not being supported by your company as to tuition fee and/or travel expenses.
You have questions? Contact: [email protected]
Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is October 17, 2014
The final decision concerning the scholarship will be communicated to the candidate by November 12, 2014. The candidate has 5 (five) working days to decide whether he/she accepts the scholarship.