The University of Nebraska invites applications for the International Loper Scholarship in the USA for the 2021/22 academic year.
The University of Nebraska at Kearney is a public, residential university committed to being one of the nation’s premier undergraduate institutions with excellent graduate education, scholarship, and public service.
Worth of Award
The International Loper Scholarship reduces the tuition rate by more than 30% so international students receive a discount of $4,095. Over 4 years, it adds up to a savings of $16,380.
- First-time freshmen, transfer and re-enrolling undergraduate, degree-seeking international students are eligible.
- Must be enrolled full-time at UNK (12 or more credit hours) each semester. Enrollment status will be checked on the last day of the first week of classes (drop and add week). The scholarship will be canceled and will be forfeited if you are not at full-time status at that time.
- Eligibility will end upon receipt of a bachelor’s degree or after ten semesters, whichever comes first.
- The scholarship amount will be based on enrollment status at the end of the first week of classes. The amount will be adjusted if a course is dropped during the institution’s refund period.
- The scholarship does not apply to online degree programs or to graduate courses.
- Students must maintain a 2.5 cumulative GPA.
- Successfully complete 24 or more semester hours each academic year.
How to Apply
All applications should be made online via the official website.
Deadline: The deadline for the International Loper Scholarship is open.