The University of Bristol invites applications for the Global Economics Undergraduate Scholarship in the UK for the 2023/24 academic year.
Starting university in a different country is a big step. Fortunately, studying at Bristol creates a positive environment for learning and academic achievement.
Worth of Award
- Five scholarships of £6,500 per year are available.
- These awards must be used towards the cost of tuition fees for a qualifying course in the School of Economics.
You can apply if you have applied to start a qualifying undergraduate economics course in September 2022
BSc Economics and
- BSc Economics Econometrics with Study Abroad
- Finance with Study Abroad
- Politics with Study Abroad
You’re also eligible if you have
BSc Economics with
- Study Abroad
- Study in a Modern Language
Similarly, students that
- have BSc Philosophy and Economics
- have BSc Philosophy and Economics with Study Abroad
- are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes are eligible.
How to Apply
All applications for the Global Economics Undergraduate Scholarship should be made online via the official website.
Unless otherwise stated, scholarships will be given in the form of a tuition fee discount and are non-transferable. No cash alternative will be offered.
Deadline: Applications will close on Monday, February 27, 2022, at 10 am (UK time).