Sharda University, Delhi NCR, announces applications for the International Ambassador Scholarships in India for the 2022/23 academic session.
Want to know why you should choose Sharda University for your Master’s program? Here’s why:
- It offers internationally recognized degrees, approved by the government of India.
- It is a NAAC accredited university that is known for educational excellence.
In a similar vein,
- provisions are made for on-campus residence facilities for students with options of AC/Non-AC/Apartments.
- Students are also exposed to 250+ Foreign University Tie-ups under Semester Exchange/Free Tuition Fee Programmes to provide global exposure and limitless opportunities.
Worth of Award
The number of scholarships to be offered is as follows:
- Ten (10) 100% tuition fees scholarships
- Twenty (20) 50% tuition fees scholarships
- Twenty (20) 20% tuition fees scholarships
Applicants must have/be
- finished Grade 12 with 80% or equivalent and above for entry to Bachelor’s programs.
- a Bachelor’s degree in related areas with a CGPA of 75% and above for entry to Master’s programs.
- completed a Master’s degree in a related study area for entry to PhD programs.
- a good knowledge of the English language (IELTS 6.5 and above or any other English language qualification such as TOEFL or equivalent) (Native Speakers of English and students who have studied their degree in the English language are exempted).
- permanent citizens in their countries of origin. (The scholarships are not valid for Indian NRI or POI).
How to Apply
Applicants for the International Ambassador Scholarships at Sharda University must provide
- an application form with one recent photograph.
- up-to-date curriculum vitae.
- vertified copies of High School Diplomas or University Degrees.
- certificates indicating the knowledge of English for those for who English is not their first language.
- two (2) letters of reference. One (1) letter of recommendation must be from the Ambassador or other Educational Authority in their country.
- a recent health certificate stating that the applicant does not suffer from any infectious diseases.
- a copy of a valid passport.
- an Essay of 1500 words with the topic: “What benefits I expect to earn by studying in India”
- All the documentation submitted must be written or translated to English and submitted to [email protected]
Deadline: Applications are Ongoing.