Royal Greenhill Institute Of Technology invites applications for the RGIT International Student Scholarship Program in Australia for the 2021/22 academic session.
RGIT Australia offers a range of courses that equip students with skills that enable them to make meaningful contributions to society. It aims to make the student experience at RGIT Australia as satisfying as possible. To reward students for outstanding academic achievement, RGIT Australia offers its international students the opportunity to apply for scholarships. These scholarships provide tuition fee waivers to a level that is decided by the Scholarship Committee.
Scholarships are available to students who intend to study a course in:
Worth of Award
The Royal Greenhill Institute of Technology will provide tuition fees for the first term of study of the chosen course.
All students applying for a RGIT International Student Scholarship need to
- Hold a current Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) for a RGIT course that will run in the term for which the applicant is applying for a scholarship.
- Satisfy the assessment criteria outlined below.
For new students (not currently enrolled with RGIT) – evidence that in their previous studies the applicant has:
- an excellent academic record. Eligible academic records include Year 12 or equivalent certificates, Vocational Education and Training (VET), or tertiary qualifications obtained either in Australia or overseas.
- demonstrated dedication to academic studies, and/or a passion for a study that satisfies the judging panel of the student’s genuine intention to persevere with the course.
- prepare a one-page report in support of their application which addresses the following points:
- Why you believe you should be awarded a scholarship.
- Why your chosen course is the best choice for you.
- Any other information you wish to include that supports your application.
How to Apply
- Ensure you meet the eligibility and assessment criteria.
- Scholarship Application Form: Complete the scholarship application form including a report supporting your application and any other supporting or specified documentation.
- Submit your application as indicated on the application form.
- Submit by the deadline. Late applications will not be considered.
Deadline: The deadline for the scholarship is open.