The University of Tasmania invites applications for the Destination Australia Scholarship Program for the 2022/2023 academic year.
The Destination Australia Program objective is to attract and support international and domestic students to study in regional Australia, to grow and develop regional Australian tertiary providers and offer students a quality learning experience. The University of Tasmania is proud to be a provider under the Destination Australia Scholarship Program and welcomes students to study at Australia’s fourth oldest university.
Worth of Award
- Successful candidates of the scholarship program stand the chance to receive $15,000 per year.
The Destination Australia Scholarship Program is available to international students who are commencing a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at the University of Tasmania in 2021 in either Hobart, Launceston, or Cradle Coast.
- To be eligible, students must be commencing their studies at the university for the first time and should be studying on a valid student visa. Selection will be based on academic merit and the quality of a written application.
- To retain this award, recipients are required to achieve a Credit (5.0/7.0) cumulative grade point average (CGPA) at the end of each semester.
- Recipients must also remain enrolled at the campus in which they have been offered the scholarship to study (at least 75% of all studies must be undertaken on campus), and maintain a valid Student Visa for the duration of the scholarship.
How to Apply
All applications for the Destination Australia Scholarship Program should be made online via the official website.
- It is recommended that students living overseas should apply at least three months prior to the semester start date and on-shore students apply no less than one month prior to the semester start date.
- Applications are accepted at any time for most courses.
Deadline: Applications close at 5 pm AEDST on October 31, 2021, for:
1. Psychological Science with Honours (M4Y),
2. Arts with Honours (Psychology) (R4A), AND
3. Science with Honours (Psychology) (S4E)
Late applications will not be accepted.