Henley Business School, University of Reading, UK, invites applications from Nigerian students who graduated from Nigerian institutions to apply for the 2014 ICMA Centre Nigeria Scholarship tenable in the university.
Part of the triple accredited Henley Business School, the ICMA Centre was formed as the first active collaboration between the securities industry and a university finance department. Offering a range of undergraduate, postgraduate and executive education, the ICMA Centre’s aim is to deliver the highest standard in financial markets focused teaching, learning and research.
Worth of Award
- The ICMA Centre Nigeria Scholarship offers £5,000 towards tuition fees to two outstanding Nigerian students on the basis of academic excellence.
- Successful students will receive a tuition fee waiver of £5,000 and will experience world class student facilities including our three dealing rooms supported by Thomson Reuters and Bloomberg and equipped with the latest trading technology and software.
- The award itself is an excellent addition to your CV and a scholarship winner will have the opportunity to act as an ambassador for ICMA Centre which can include supporting events and sharing experiences with prospective students.
In order to be considered applicants must:
- Be of Nigerian nationality
- Domicile in Nigeria and have graduated from a Nigerian institution.
- Have achieved or expect to achieve excellent results at undergraduate level.
- Hold an offer for an ICMA Centre MSc programme.
- To take up the award applicants must have fulfilled all academic and English language conditions and must enrol by 1st October 2014.
- All applicants for the full -time Masters programmes who meet the criteria will be considered for this scholarship
How to Apply
- A separate application for this scholarship is NOT required
How the awarding decision will be made:
- These scholarships are awarded on a competitive basis and at the discretion of a panel of staff from the ICMA Centre
- Applicants are considered upon academic excellence.
- All offer holders that meet the entry criteria are ranked based on their academic history.
- The top students are selected.
1st Round-deadline for consideration is April 14, 2014
2nd Round deadline for consideration June 13, 2014
if you have any questions, email their admissions office icmacentre.ac.uk or call +44 (0)118 3786497 .
Click here for more details and to apply online