The Victorian Institute of Technology invites applications for the VIT Academic Scholarship Program in Australia for the 2021/22 academic year.
VIT aims to ensure that Australians from low socio-economic status backgrounds, who have the ability to study at VIT, get the opportunity to do so, through the scholarships program.
It invites eligible prospective VIT students to apply for this opportunity directly with VIT.
Worth of Award
There are a total of up to 38 VIT scholarships across the EQUITY and ACADEMIC streams :
- Women in Information Technology Scholarship – 1 x Full tuition fees (awarded for the full term of study)
- 1 x Full tuition fees (for the full term of study)
- 2 x 50% tuition fees (for the full term of study)
- 4 x 25% tuition fees (for the full term of study)
- 30 x $3,000 one-off bursary amount (payable after successful completion of a student’s 1st semester of full-time studies only)
- 75% tuition fee reduction for all eligible Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islanders.
An internal committee will determine the distribution of scholarships between the equity and academic streams.
- be Australian citizens OR international students
- be registered with VTAC
- meet all course entry requirements
- qualify for FEE-HELP OR be a full fee-paying student where a Tuition Fee shortfall exists
- be a commencing student studying full-time in BITS, MITS, or MBA programs with VIT.
The primary selection criterion for an ACADEMIC scholarship will be the applicant’s ATAR score as determined by VTAC. Where two or more students’ ATAR scores are identical, a weighting will apply to English and Mathematics scores.
How to Apply
All eligible applicants selecting VIT’s BITS program through the VTAC process or by direct entry will be automatically considered for an Academic Scholarship. For further information please visit:
Deadline: Applications are ongoing.