McKinsey & Company invites applications for the McKinsey African Leaders on the Move Event in 2021.
McKinsey serves many leading African organizations across sectors including energy and materials, financial services, consumer goods and retail, telecommunications, infrastructure, and logistics, as well as the public and social sectors. It also plays an important role in building capabilities and creating African leaders—both in its clients’ organizations and in its own.
Worth of Award
Attendees of the McKinsey African Leaders on the Move event will have the opportunity to do the following:
- interact with McKinsey leaders as they talk about their entrepreneurial journeys, personal experiences, and expertise.
- participate in workshops involving topics such as public sector, digital, banking, energy, and others to learn about McKinsey’s work and problem-solving approach.
- learn about the potential opportunities offered in Africa.
- Applicants are welcome from various academic or professional backgrounds interested in pursuing an exciting career in consulting and passionate about working in Africa.
- Undergraduates, postgraduates, and professionals with up to 4 years of experience are invited to apply.
- This event is non-evaluative. It is an opportunity for you to get to know the company and learn more about working with McKinsey in Africa.
How to Apply
To be considered for the African Leaders on the Move event, you need to submit the following:
- Your CV in English (2 pages maximum). Your CV should include details of your education and grades, work experience, and extracurricular activities and achievements.
- Africa office location preference. You are advised to make your choice based on geographic ties—that is, you have studied or lived in the country. You should be fluent in the local language and meet the work eligibility requirements of the country where the office you apply to is located.
Deadline: To apply, submit your CV by November 12th, 2021.