Applications are invited for the SCRIPTS Research Training Fellowships for international PhD Students for the 2021/22 academic session.
The research training fellowship program is meant as a visiting fellowship and addressed to early career researchers.
Ideally, the fellowship at SCRIPTS should take place during the main part of the doctoral program, neither at the very beginning nor at the end of it. The aim of the training fellowship is to improve the theoretical and methodological capacities (methods courses and counseling) of the fellows.
Worth of Award
- The duration of the fellowship is a maximum of 12 months, paid at monthly rates of €1500 (travel and relocation expenses included).
- The program offers mentorship, a tailored course program, and intellectual engagements with peers.
- Interested applicants must already be enrolled in a PhD program from an academic institution in the Global South and their enrolment must be valid throughout the fellowship.
How to Apply
To apply for the SCRIPTS Research Training Fellowships, you must submit the following documents:
- Motivation letter explaining the fit with SCRIPTS.
- 1-page explaining why SCRIPTS would be the optimal place to receive training, including a suggestion of how you would fit with the cluster’s agenda and who could mentor your project.
- 1-page statement about what kind of training you need and how you intend to get it within SCRIPTS.
- 3-page outline of your PhD thesis.
SCRIPTS is seeking to increase the proportion of women in research and teaching, and specifically encourages qualified female scholars to apply. Severely disabled applicants with equivalent qualifications will be given preferential consideration. People with an immigration background are specifically encouraged to apply.
Deadline: All applicants are required to apply until November 15, 2021. Please submit your application sending all the required documents to the email address: [email protected]