Applications are currently being accepted for the Pershing Square Scholarship for Oxford 1+1 MBA Programme for International Students at Oxford University UK in the 2021/22 academic session.
The Oxford 1+1 MBA programme is an opportunity for talented individuals to combine a Master’s degree from selected Oxford University departments with a one-year MBA.
This powerful joint degree combination allows you to gain deep knowledge and expertise in your specialist fields, as well as developing a comprehensive understanding of business, exceptional leadership skills and practical experience.
Worth of Award
Every year, the Pershing Square Scholarship of up to six full scholarships are awarded to support outstanding students on the 1+1 MBA, covering the tuition & living fees for both the Master’s degree and the MBA year.
This exclusive opportunity is open to students who want to undergo an MSc and an MBA in Oxford simultaneously.
How to Apply
- You must meet the entry requirements for both the Oxford MBA and your chosen partnering master’s programme individually, and submit separate applications to both programmes before their respective deadlines.
- Each of the partnering master’s programmes has its own application form, deadlines and requirements. So, ensure you apply for your chosen master’s programme according to their application process and entry requirements, by their January deadline.
- Equally note that depending on your chosen programme, some shortlisted applicants may be interviewed.
For the Oxford MBA class of 2022-23, you need to submit your online application form meeting the application requirements, by your chosen application deadline.
- Full academic transcripts
- A one-page CV containing relevant professional experience
- GMAT or GRE score report
- English test (if required)
- Two professional/academic references
- Supporting statement
- Online assessment
- A completed online application form along with a £150 application fee
Application deadlines for the Pershing Square Scholarship Oxford MBA class of 2022-23:
- Stage 1: Wednesday, 1 September 2021
- Stage 2: Wednesday, 13 October 2021
- Stage 3: Wednesday, 12 January 2022
- Stage 4: Wednesday, 23 March 2022