Study in Holland is an initiative of Nuffic to promote and inform students about Dutch higher education worldwide. Nuffic is funded by the Dutch government. As an independent, non-profit organization based in The Hague in the Netherlands, Nuffic supports internationalization in higher education, research, and professional education in the Netherlands and abroad, and helps improve access to higher education worldwide.
Choosing to study in Holland
- exposes you to a wide range of English-taught programmes
- gives you good value for money
- launches you into a big international community
- affords you the opportunity to study in a safe and happy country
- exposes you to excellent career opportunities
Worth of Award
- The Holland Scholarship for non-EEA International Students amounts to € 5,000. You will receive this in the first year of your studies.
- The opportunities in Holland are overwhelmingly incredible and people are willing to help you get to where you want
- You are applying for a full-time bachelor’s or master’s programme at one of the participating Dutch higher education institutions.
- You meet the specific requirements of the institution of your choice.
- Your nationality is non-EEA.
- You do not have a degree from an education institution in the Netherlands.
How to Apply
All applications should be made online via the official website.
Deadline: The deadline for application is either February 1, 2022, or May 1, 2022. Please check the website of the institution of your choice to confirm the correct deadline.