Accenture invites applications for the Accenture South Africa Education Trust Scholarships for Financially Disadvantaged Students for the 2022/23 academic year.
The Accenture Education Trust helps students whose family income ranges from R 350 000 – R 600 000 and NSFAS Post-Graduate Students with a Household Income of < R300k. The student must have a strong academic background with a cumulative average of above 65% in a study towards Technology-aligned degrees at select tertiary Institutions in South Africa.
Worth of Award
Successful candidates will receive a full scholarship. The bursary programme covers the following expenses:
- registration fees,
- tuition fees,
- examination fees,
- book allowance for prescribed books and
- a laptop.
- In addition, the scholarship is backed up by ongoing mentorship.
High achievers in their second, third, fourth or Honours year of study.
Applicants will be considered who have a strong academic background and studying at these selected tertiary Institutions in South Africa.
- Cape Town
- the Western Cape
- the Witwatersrand
- Kwa-Zulu Natal
- Rhodes University
- Stellenbosch University
How to Apply
All 5 attachments are required for your application consideration. Kindly attach all 5 pre-requisite documents in the CV/Resume attachment box.
- Certified copy of identity document.
- Certified full academic record including 2021 mid-year exam results/progress report.
- Certified copy of grade 12 results.
- Certified copy of proof of parents’/guardian’s earnings if < R 600K AND Latest Income tax return of parents/guardian’s earnings < R 600K.
- Copy of your curriculum vitae.
Here are the steps to follow when applying for the Accenture SA Education Trust Scholarships:
- Register/ Create an account by using your email address and create a password.
- Start application. Please choose Apply Manually.
- You will land on the My Information page. Please populate all fields and note that your family name is your surname.
- You will land on the My Experience page. In this section kindly detail any part-time work experience i.e. Tutoring, promotions, etc. Please note that GPA indicates academic average.
- You will land on Application Questions. These are standard and only for the purpose of the scholarship application. Please answer these as follows: Q1 – Yes; Q2 – No; Q3- Yes; Q4 – Yes; and Q5 -No.
- You will land on a Voluntary Disclosure page. Here, complete all the required fields.
- You will land on a Summary Page where you can view your application and click Submit to finalize your submission.
Deadline: The closing date is August 15, 2022.