Hubert H. Humphry School of Public Affairs invites applications for the Master of Development Practice in the USA for the 2022/23 academic year.
As a Master of Development Practice (MDP) student, you will graduate ready for a career in international development, equipped with the skills necessary to address the problems of poverty, social justice, and sustainable development.
Worth of Award
The program offers a full scholarship to pursue your Masters.
- Four-year bachelor’s degree from an accredited US university or foreign equivalent.
- English language proficiency.
- Previous coursework in mathematics, statistics, and economics is recommended.
- International professional experience and foreign language proficiency are strongly preferred.
- students with a strong liberal arts education background and sound quantitative and analytical skills will be best prepared for academic success.
How to Apply
All applications should be made online via the official website.
Deadline: The deadline for consideration for admission for both University of Minnesota fellowships and Humphrey School merit-based aid is December 15. Also, the deadline for consideration for admission and Humphrey School merit-based aid is January 15.