Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology (National Research University) invites applications for the MIPT Scholarships for Outstanding International Students by the Russian Government for the 2021/22 academic year.
Worth of Award
The scholarship for English-taught Bachelor is 320 000 RUB (~$4300).
The scholarship for English-taught Masters is 350 000 RUB (~$4700).
While the scholarship for English-taught Masters is 375 000 RUB (~$5000).
- MIPT offers scholarships to outstanding international students who demonstrate the potential for superior academic performance.
- Grants are awarded on a competitive basis.
How to Apply
- Apply to the Russian Federal Agency “Rossotrudnichestvo” in your country of residence.
- Apply to MIPT. International students should first apply to the program they wish to enter. After acceptance into the selected program, they will then be encouraged to apply for the scholarship.
- Participate in MIPT Olympiad “Phystech.International”: en.phystech.international
The required documents for application include
- Application form with a photo (in color).
- Copy of passport which will be used to enter the Russian Federation. The passport should be valid for at least 18 months after the presumed date of starting the education program.
- Documents of your previous education (bachelor/specialist/master diploma) with the list of subjects studied and grades.
- Copy of the medical report confirming that you do not have any medical restrictions for studying in Russia. The document should be issued by an official body in the country of your residence.
- Copy of medical report issued by an official body in the country of your residence confirming that you do not have HIV/AIDS.
Please note that ALL documents should be translated into Russian, the translation should be notarized (verified by a notary).
For any additional information concerning scholarships please contact:
MIPT International Office
Tel: +7 (498) 713-9170
E-mail: [email protected]
Deadline: The application period ranges between December 1 – April 1 (early application recommended).