At Concordia University, competitive funding packages are offered at the time of admission, allowing students to focus on their research and studies. These funding packages may include awards that are generated by the operating funds of Concordia University and/or through the generosity of individual donors.
Worth of Award
A sample of awards paid through the operating funds of Concordia University include the following:
- New: 2021-22 Top Concordian Undergraduate Graduate Entrance Scholarships, valued at $10,000.
- Out of Province Award, which reduces tuition for out-of-province (Quebec) students to the Quebec rate. Valued at approximately $8,878.
- Concordia University Doctoral Graduate Fellowships, valued at $14,000 per year for four years.
- Concordia International Tuition Award of Excellence, which reduces tuition to the Quebec rate. Valued at approximately $43,211.
- Concordia Merit Scholarship, valued at $10,000.
These awards are often topped up with teaching and research assistantships, making the overall funding package financially sufficient and allowing students to finish their degrees in a timely manner.
The following are considered eligible for these scholarships:
- International undergraduate freshmen.
- out-of-province (Quebec) students.
- Doctoral graduate students
How to Apply
Students wishing to benefit from these awards are encouraged to apply early for admission; there is no separate application process for graduate fellowships.
Deadline: Applications are ongoing.