The Bulb Africa invites applications for the Bulb Fellowship for Young Nigerian Tech Enthusiasts in 2022.
Fellowship at Bulb is a software engineering training programme, built to empower the next generation of tech innovators to build transferable and transportable skills set for the fast-changing global workspace.
It would interest you to know that the fellowship affords you the folowing benefits:
- Get real work experience: Get equipped with highly sought-after skills in the tech industry by completing group projects and working with other fellows to build valuable products.
- Earn while you learn: Get immersed in a fellowship program that grooms and caters for you at the same time. Build your tech career and receive stipends monthly for your efforts.
Pay no tuition until you are hired: Focus on acquiring all the skills you need without tuition until you are hired. We allow you pay your tuition after you graduate and secure a job.
Worth of Award
During this program, fellows will
- receive monthly stipends as they learn.
- get to learn to code.
- gain viable work experience by completing work projects and building and launching real products.
- gain up-to-date technical skills in the industry without paying tuition until they are hired.
To be eligible for the Bulb Fellowship for Young Nigerian Tech Enthusiasts, you must
- have a minimum of a university degree certificate.
- have an NYSC discharge certificate.
- be between the ages of 18 and 30.
- be a dedicated tech enthusiast.
- have at least two guarantors, one relative and one non-relative.
How to Apply
The procedure for application is so simple it ensures that you wouldn’t break a sweat:
- Submit your application
- Pass a psychometric test.
- Get invited for an interview.
- Get a conditional offer.
- Fill in your biodata form.
- Get an unconditional offer.
- Receive your personal laptop and start training.
Deadline: Applications are ongoing.