The Harvard Radcliffe Institute invites applications for the Harvard Radcliffe Fellowship Programme for Exceptional Professionals in 2022.
Radcliffe fellows are exceptional scientists, writers, scholars, public intellectuals, practitioners, and artists whose work is making a difference in their professional fields and in the larger world.
Fellows join a uniquely interdisciplinary and creative community. A fellowship at Radcliffe is an opportunity to step away from usual routines and dive deeply into a project. With access to Harvard’s unparalleled resources, Radcliffe fellows develop new tools and methods, challenge artistic and scholarly conventions, and illuminate the past and present.
Worth of Award
- The Harvard Radcliffe Fellowship Program awards 50 fellowships each academic year.
- Applicants may apply as individuals or in a group of two to three people working on the same project.
- It seeks diversity along many dimensions, including discipline, career stage, race and ethnicity, country of origin, gender and sexual orientation, and ideological perspective.
Proposals relevant to the Institute’s focus areas which include the following are welcome:
- Law, education, and justice
- Youth leadership and civic engagement
- Legacies of slavery
- Reflecting Radcliffe’s unique history and institutional legacy, it welcomes proposals that focus on women, gender, and society or draw on the Schlesinger Library’s rich collections.
How to Apply
All applications for the Harvard Radcliffe Fellowship Programme should be made online via the official website.
Deadline: The deadline for applications in humanities, social sciences, and creative arts is September 8, 2022. The deadline for applications in science, engineering, and mathematics is September 29, 2022.