University of Leicester Open scholarship is awarded to Master’s students on all full-time courses starting in September/ October 2014. the award is open to candidates of all nationalities.
Worth of Award
- £3,500 GBP
- Up to 20 scholarships
- The Open Scholarship Scheme is only open to applicants already holding an offer (conditional or unconditional) to study for a degree programme at the University of Leicester.
- Candidates for Open Scholarships must be classified by the University as international students for fees purposes.
- For Open Scholarships, candidates must not be in receipt of a full scholarship (tuition fees and living costs) from any other sources. Students may only receive one partial scholarship from the University, whether it is an Open or Department/ College scholarship. Students with partial scholarships from other sources will be considered.
- Open Scholarships are awarded in the form of a reduction in tuition fees payable.
- These scholarships are not available for distance learning students.
How to Apply
- You have to first apply for admission before applying for scholarship
- Application forms can be downloaded online.
- All application forms must be submitted with supporting documents.
Deadline: Application closes on May 20, 2014.