The University of London in the UK invites applications the B.S Chimni Scholarship in the 2021/22 academic year.
The University of London has established a prestigious scholarship for the MA in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies by distance-learning.
This award is named the B. S. Chimni Scholarship to celebrate the achievements of the renowned international law expert Professor B. S. Chimni.
The B. S. Chimni Scholarship will be awarded in October 2021. This scholarship seeks to support an outstanding student who might not otherwise be able to gain access to the MA in Refugee Protection.
Worth of Award
- The B. S. Chimni Scholarship value is £8,841 which will be credited to your fee account to be used against fees payable to the University of London.
To be eligible, you must satisfy the following:
- Have the offer of a place on the MA in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies by distance-learning; and
- Be resident in one of the following countries: India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, Philippines and Indonesia
- Demonstrate outstanding academic merit or potential in the field of study, evidenced particularly by past achievements; and
- Hold an undergraduate degree (e.g. bachelor) that is comparable to a UK upper second class honours degree, in law or other relevant subject; and
- Be unable to take up the offer of a place on the MA in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies due to financial circumstances.
How to Apply
- You should only apply for the scholarship when you have an offer for the MA in Refugee Protection.
- Download and complete the scholarship application form [Word document].
- Once completed, you should email the application form to [email protected]
- Please read the application form thoroughly and follow all instructions given.
Deadline: Scholarship application deadline: August 17, 2021. Any applications received after this date will not be considered.