Universitas Islam Negeri in Indonesia is inviting applications for the Sunan Kalijaga Global Scholarship for International Students in the 2021/22 academic session.
Established in 1951, Universitas Islam Negeri (State Islamic University) /UIN Sunan Kalijaga Yogyakarta is the first state islamic university in Indonesia with excellent contributions in education, research, and community engagement. UIN Sunan Kalijaga has three core values, those are: Integrative-Interconnective, Dedicative-Innovative, and Inclusive-Continuous Improvement. UIN Sunan Kalijaga committed to developing integrated-interconnective Islamic and scientific studies with the goal of producing competitive graduates of good character.
Studying at UIN Sunan Kalijaga provides an interesting learning experience that collaborates with Islamic Sciences and Natural-Social Sciences. Studying here provides an interesting multicultural experience with students from various regions and countries.
In addition, Chatham offers generous need-based financial aid. Students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) in order to determine need-based aid. No other forms are required.
Worth of Award
- Bachelor Degree tuition fee for four academic years
- Master Degree tuition fee for two academic years
- Living allowance for Fully Funded Scholarship
The Sunan Kalijaga Global Scholarship will be awarded to outstanding emerging young leaders all over the world who have good leadership qualities and an excellent academic record to pursue Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees.
They encourage you to apply for a Sunan Kalijaga Global Scholarship because every applicant has a right to equal treatment without discrimination. What matters is your ability to submit a strong application that demonstrates you’re capable of excelling on a robust Bachelor’s program at State Islamic University (UIN) Sunan Kalijaga Yogyakarta.
You are eligible for a Sunan Kalijaga Global Scholarship, if you are :
- Able to meet all of the application requirements
- Non-Indonesian Citizen
- Not pursuing another similar program for a double degree.
- Not concurrently hold any other fellowship, grant, bursary, award, scholarship, or allowance without prior approval from the University
- Able to meet Indonesian government requirements for International Students entry to Indonesia (visa, heath, etc.).
How to Apply
Below is the list of supporting documents before you start online application:
- Valid national identification document OR a valid passport (Please submit the colour scanned of the first page of your passport)
- A recent photo of the applicant (please note that the photo you upload into the Application system must be a proper portrait of yourself with a red/blue background. Applicant photos which are not identifiable will undermine the evaluation of your application).
- Previous Academic transcript & Degree Certificate (if your documents are not written in English or Arabic, please include the academic translation of your previous Academic transcript and Degree Certificate)
- Language proficiency certificate
- Current curriculum vitae/resume
- Declaration stating that you will not work on your study visa and you will obey the Indonesian law
Deadline: applications must be submitted by July 23, 2021.