Curtin University in Australia offers a Centre for Transforming Maintenance through Data Science PhD Scholarship in the 2021/22 academic session.
The Centre for Transforming Maintenance through Data Science is a unique partnership between academia and industry that seeks to bring together the latest developments in statistics, computer science, engineering, and mathematics to solve new challenges in maintenance in the resources sector. PhD students will have an exciting opportunity to work with industry partners to solve problems that have immediate relevance to industry
Worth of Award
- This PhD scholarship will consist of a stipend of AUD $30,000 p.a. to study for a PhD. Tenure is 3 years full-time, with the possibility of a six-month extension.
- The applicant must meet the academic entry requirements for admission into a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) program, including the English proficiency levels set by Curtin University
- Full time enrolment, for both domestic and international students
How to Apply
- Applicants should read the details of the individual PhD projects that can be found under ‘Opportunities’ at https://www.maintenance.org.au/.
- Send an expression of interest (EOI), detailing your academic background and why you are interested in pursuing a PhD in this field.
- Applicants should have a strong undergraduate degree and graduate/research experience in mathematics, statistics, data science, computer science, engineering, or related disciplines.
Deadline: Application close December 4, 2021.