Vienna University of Business and Economics in Austria invites applications for the Mondi International Scholarship in the 2021/22 academic session.
Starting in 2021, the global leader in packaging and paper Mondi is funding seven scholarships per year for international students of the English-taught master programs at WU
Worth of Award
- The worth will be communicated to successful candidates
- You can only apply for this scholarship if you have already received and accepted an
admission offer from one of WU’s English-taught master’s programs.
- You are only eligible for this scholarship if you are a resident of one of the countries listed
- As this scholarship is intended for students with limited financial means, you will need to
provide WU with information on your current employment and income situation and submit proof of income with your application.
- To be considered for this scholarship, you must hand in a grade report/transcript from your previous studies (bachelor’s program). Outstanding grades (GPA) are a prerequisite for the scholarship.
How to Apply
- Please fill in the online application form on the WU website and send it together with the
required documentation to [email protected]
Deadline: applications are being accepted from June 28 to July 12, 2021 (preliminary dates).