Worth of Award
- The value of each scholarship is 20,000 euro
The scholarships are available to new EU and non-EU female entrants to MSc in Quantum Science and Technology programme for admission in September 2021.
This scholarship is open to female postgraduate students undertaking studies on MSc in Quantum Science and Technology programme in 2021/22.
It is offered subject to the following conditions:
- The holder must have completed an undergraduate physics, maths, computer science or engineering degree.
- The holder must engage in full-time study and must register for the MSc in Quantum Science and Technology with the School of Physics for the academic year 2021/22.
- The holder is required to engage in relevant academic and ambassadorial activities as determined by the Course Director.
- The holder must not be a simultaneous holder of other grants, or funding or other awards (or any other awards with a similar monetary value).
How to Apply
- Submit your online application for MSc in Quantum Science and Technology at my.tcd.ie. You will receive an 8 digit reference number for your application.
- If your application is successful (in receipt of a conditional or unconditional offer), download and complete the scholarship application form.
- Submit the completed scholarship form (one page in length) to [email protected] before the deadline.
- Early application is encouraged.
Deadline: Applications should be received by not later than July 31, 2021.