EPFL and the Cyber-Defence (CYD) Campus invite applications for the CYD Fellowships Cyber-Defence Research for Master Thesis Fellowships in Switzerland for the 2022/23 academic session.
To promote research and education in cyber-defense, the EPFL and the Cyber-Defence (CYD) Campus have jointly launched the “CYD Fellowships – A Talent Program for Cyber-Defence Research.”
CYD Fellowships are designed to promote new solutions to major challenges in the fields of security and data science by bringing together basic and applied research in cyber defense.
EPFL is one of Europe’s most vibrant and cosmopolitan science and technology institutions. EPFL is Europe’s most cosmopolitan technical university. It welcomes students, professors, and collaborators of more than 120 nationalities. EPFL has both a Swiss and international vocation and focuses on three missions: teaching, research, and innovation.
EPFL collaborates with an important network of partners, including other universities and colleges, secondary schools and gymnasiums, industry and the economy, political circles, and the general public, with the aim of having a real impact on society.
Worth of Award
The CYD Master Thesis Fellowships cover
- Research costs: a maximum amount of CHF 1’500 can be granted for research costs.
- Living allowance equal to CHF 2’000 per month for a maximum duration of 6 months.
As far as the CYD Master Thesis Fellowships go,
- Citizens of any nationality may apply.
- No age restrictions apply.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a Master’s program at a higher education institution (university or school of applied sciences) in Switzerland and have the endorsement of a professor employed in this institution willing to supervise them.
How to Apply
All applications should be made online via the official website.
Deadline: A rolling call for Master Thesis Fellowship applications is open. Applications may be submitted throughout the year.