Wittenborg of Applied Sciences invites applications for the Tech Women MBA Scholarship in the Netherlands for the 2021/22 academic session.
Currently, women are under-represented in the EU economy according to research published on Eurostat2020:
- Only 1 in 3 managers in the EU is a woman. Even less in senior management positions.
- Only 17%, 1 in 6 ICT specialists in the EU is a woman.
- Only 5% of leadership positions in the technology industry are held by women.
- Women working in ICT earn almost 20% less than men do.
Worth of Award
- The Tech Women MBA Scholarship provides unlimited Scholarships of 5,000 euro each for the MBA with specialization in Data Analytics or the MBA with specialization in Digital Transformation.
- The scholarships cover a partial tuition fee waiver for the 1.5-year duration of the MBA programmes.
Scholarship requirements, in addition to normal admission requirements:
- Gender of applicant: female
- Nationality of applicant: any
- IELTS or TOEFL requirement: IELTS 6.5, TOEFL 90
- GRE requirement: Not applicable
- GMAT requirement: Not applicable
- GPA requirement: Not applicable
- Highest educational background: Bachelor’s degree
- Work experience: Minimum of 3 years of work experience in a technology/science field is a requirement (references required)
- Strong personal application letter with motivation
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for the Tech Women MBA Scholarship, please send your MBA personal application letter along with your programme application documents by email to [email protected].
Deadline: Applications are ongoing.