Wittenborg of Applied Sciences invites applications for the Tech Women MBA Scholarship in the Netherlands for the 2021/22 academic session.
Currently, women are under-represented in the EU economy according to research published on Eurostat2020:
- Only 1 in 3 managers in the EU is a woman. Even less in senior management positions.
- Only 17%, 1 in 6 ICT specialists in the EU is a woman.
- Only 5% of leadership positions in the technology industry are held by women.
- Women working in ICT earn almost 20% less than men do.
Worth of Award
- The Tech Women MBA Scholarship provides unlimited Scholarships of 5,000 euro each for the MBA with specialization in Data Analytics or the MBA with specialization in Digital Transformation.
- The scholarships cover a partial tuition fee waiver for the 1.5-year duration of the MBA programmes.
Scholarship requirements, in addition to normal admission requirements:
- Gender of applicant: female
- Nationality of applicant: any
- IELTS or TOEFL requirement: IELTS 6.5, TOEFL 90
- GRE requirement: Not applicable
- GMAT requirement: Not applicable
- GPA requirement: Not applicable
- Highest educational background: Bachelor’s degree
- Work experience: Minimum of 3 years of work experience in a technology/science field is a requirement (references required)
- Strong personal application letter with motivation
How to Apply
Deadline: Applications are ongoing.