Campus France invites applications for the France South Africa Scholarship Programme for South Africans in France for the 2022/23 academic session.
France – South Africa Scholarship Programme is directed to South African students who intend to study in universities or higher education institutions in France for their Master’s degree or PhD. The programme is also open to Lesothan students.
Worth of Award
- The scholarship provides a monthly allowance to pursue studies in France covering living expenses.
It also includes social security coverage for the whole stay in France,
- exemption of tuition fees (up to 5000€),
- priority on accommodation in a student residence and
- one round-trip air ticket to France.
- The monthly allowance granted is approximately 700 Euros for masters students and 1400 Euros for PhD students.
- Undergraduates who are in their final year of Bachelor/Bachelor with Honours currently at university for a Masters level scholarship, or in their final year of Masters for a PhD scholarship are eligible to apply.
- However, they will need to enclose proof of their current year enrolment in their university; and if possible their first-semester academic records.
How to Apply
- The presentation of the personal project (future plans) should supply the Advisory board with key elements which will help to assess the candidate’s choices in terms of the host university, curriculum, of research subject with regards to his/her previous studies. This presentation should clearly highlight the candidate’s motivation. There are no specific requirements concerning this presentation form.
Deadline: The deadline of the current call for applications is October 16, 2022.