The University of Leeds, UK , invites applications from international students for the 2014/2015 Maurice Keyworth Scholarship. Up to 20 Scholarships are available for particularly deserving UK/EU/EEA and International applicants for 2014-2015 academic session
Worth of Award: The value of each award will be £4,000. Awards are based on merit
Please read this information carefully, as your application form will be automatically rejected if you do not meet ALL of the eligibility criteria listed below
- Applicants MUST first submit the relevant study application form and be in receipt of a University BANNER ID Number (Student ID Number) to be eligible for this Scholarship.
- Applications without a valid University ID Number will be rejected.
To be considered for those scholarships applicants will need to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Applicants should demonstrate a track record of excellent academic performance, as evidenced by either a first class degree OR evidence that the applicant’s performance is in the top 20% of their cohort
- Applicants should either have graduated with the appropriate First Degree or be in their final year of study;
- Applicants should demonstrate evidence of extra-curricular activities, be they in a work or social context
- Applicants whose first language is not English must meet the University’s English Language requirements.
These include the following –
- Awards must be taken up in September 2014; they cannot be deferred to a later entry
- The awards are available to suitably qualified applicants wishing to undertake full-time masters study at Leeds University Business School.
How to Apply
- Applicants must complete all sections of the application form
- You can attach additional documentation you consider would strengthen your application e.g.eferences.
- When required to do so you must attach supporting evidence
- The completed form should be returned to the Postgraduate Admissions Office, Leeds University Business School by by email to [email protected]
- Applicants will receive an automated email confirming receipt of the application
- Applications are logged by the Postgraduate Admissions Office and passed on to the Director of Postgraduate Admissions for initial consideration
- Successful applicants can expect to be notified of the outcome of their application within four weeks of the deadline for applications
Deadline: Closing date is June 30, 2014 (midnight UK time)
For more details, send an email to [email protected]