The Australian National University is accepting applications for the Humanitarian Scholarship in the 2021/2022 academic session.
Each year the Australian National University may offer a scholarship known as the ANU Humanitarian Scholarship (“the award”).
The objective of the award is to provide financial support to provide access to higher education for students from a refugee background.
Worth of Award
- The scholarship provides a stipend and paid in equal installments at the beginning of each semester.
- In addition to a stipend, the ANU will award a 100% tuition fee scholarships for students commencing their first undergraduate program.
- is not an Australian citizen, permanent resident or permanent humanitarian visa holder;
- holds a Temporary Protection Visa, or a Safe Haven Enterprise Visa, or is an Asylum Seeker on Bridging Visa Type A or E; and
- receives an offer of admission to an undergraduate degree program at the University.
How to Apply
- Applications for 2021 should be made via the University Admissions Centre (UAC) by the deadline
- The link to the UAC Equity portal is available by clicking on the “Apply Now” button at the top of their page.
- If you have lodged an application via the UAC Equity Scholarship portal for the ANU Humanitarian Scholarship, please email [email protected] on or before the deadline to:–Confirm you have lodged an application and provide your UAC Equity Scholarship Application Number–Provide a copy of your current visa
Deadline: Scholarship applications are July 13, 2021. The recipient of this scholarship would receive their scholarship offer letter on 23rd July 2021.