Monash University in Australia is accepting applications for the Engineering International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship in the 2022/2023 academic session.
The Engineering International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship recognises outstanding academic results for students intending to enrol in an undergraduate Engineering course at a Monash campus in Australia. Applications are not necessary, eligibility is assessed when you submit a course application.
Worth of Award
- $10,000 per 48 credit points of study for a maximum of four years, paid towards your tuition fees.
You must be studying as one of the following:
- An International student
- Currently in Year 12 (or equivalent), or completed Year 12 (or equivalent) in previous year and have not undertaken any other tertiary study
- Have achieved a minimum equivalent ATAR score of 98.00.
- Have a full offer or a conditional offer on meeting English requirements to enroll in any undergraduate engineering single or double degree program at a Monash campus in Australia
How to Apply
- This scholarship cannot be deferred.
- No application is required. All students will be automatically assessed.
- This scholarship cannot be held with any other scholarship or study grant.
Deadline: Scholarship applications are open from Monday 30 May until Friday, July 8, (2pm) 2022.