Monash University in Australia is accepting applications for the Department of Economics Honours Merit Scholarship in the 2023/2024 academic session.
This scholarship is awarded to high-achieving students who enter into the Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) or the Bachelor of Economics (Honours) course.
You’ll also benefit from the extra choices that come with studying at Australia’s largest university. They have more courses, study options, research projects, and international exchanges, giving you a broader education that will set you apart from your peers.
The thing that is the most special about Monash is their desire to make a difference. You’ll leave with a greater sense of purpose, a global outlook, and the skills and confidence to make a positive change – to your own life, and to the lives of those around you.
Worth of Award
- $10,000 for one year only.
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
- An International student
You must meet the following criteria:
- A commencing student, enrolling full-time in economics or jointly in economics and econometrics in the Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) or Bachelor of Economics (Honours) degree at the Monash Clayton campus.
How to Apply
- No application is required. All eligible students who apply for an undergraduate course at Monash will be automatically assessed.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred
No application is required, students will be automatically assessed on their Honours course application and previous study results.
Deadline: Scholarship applications are open