The purpose of the New Zealand International Student grant 2021 is to support new international students currently onshore in New Zealand to study at Victoria University of Wellington. This grant is available for all eligible students beginning their undergraduate or postgraduate studies in 2021.
Worth of Award
- Undergraduate students are eligible to receive a NZ$10,000 grant (equally disbursed over the first two years of study) and postgraduate students are eligible for a NZ$5,000 grant (for the first year of study).
- Applicants must be onshore in New Zealand and enrolling in a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate degree on campus at Victoria University of Wellington in Trimester 1 or 2, 2021.
- The award will only apply to new students who have not previously been enrolled at Victoria University of Wellington.
- Students who are currently enrolled in a pre-degree course (EPP of Foundation) at Victoria University of Wellington are not eligible for this award. Students who have previously completed a pre-degree course may apply.
- Applicants must be enrolling in a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate degree at Victoria University of Wellington.
- Students must be onshore in Wellington studying in person and on campus. Students studying online are not eligible.
- Applicants must be new students.
- Graduate Certificates, Postgraduate Certificates, PhD and EPP students are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply
There is no application procedure for the grant. Students will automatically receive the grant when they enroll at Victoria University of Wellington
Deadline: Applications is ongoing