The University of Birmingham offers Postgraduate Taught Scholarships in Birmingham Business School in the 2021/22 academic session.
The Scholarships among others include:
These prestigious scholarships, awards of which are available up to your full MSc tuition fee value, will be awarded to candidates who exhibit the highest standards of academic excellence, and who are passionate about Responsible Business. At Birmingham Business School, their vision is to promote curiosity and thought leadership for Responsible Business. As part of your scholarship application, you will be required to complete a written exercise on Responsible Business which will be reviewed alongside your course application.
To celebrate the launch of our new MSc Financial Technology programme, Birmingham Business School is offering scholarships of up to 50% of your tuition fee to those who have received an offer for this programme. Awards will be made on the basis of academic excellence as assessed from your course application.
Worth of Award
They have a number of scholarships ranging in value from £2,500 to full tuition fees available for International and Home students joining them in September 2021
In order to be eligible to apply, you must fulfil all the following criteria:
- already have, or expect to receive, a first or upper second class honours degree (2.i) or equivalent
- hold an offer from the University of Birmingham to start one of the full-time programmes above in September 2021
How to Apply
- You must complete our online scholarship application form, a link to which will be emailed to you shortly after you have received the offer from the University of Birmingham to start one of the full-time programmes.
- Please read the instructions in that email and on the application form carefully before submitting it.
- If you do not complete the application form using the link in the email, you will not be considered for one of their scholarships.
Deadline: The scholarship application must be fully completed and submitted by July 30, 2021.