The University of Kent in the UK invites applications for the Lisa Pan Marketing and Technology Scholarship in 2021/2022 academic session.
The Lisa Pan Marketing and Technology Scholarship is an exciting new scholarship for students applying to our MSc Marketing programme and is open to all UK, EU and International applicants.
The scholarship holder, in recognition of the award would automatically become a member of the prestigious KBS Scholarship group and be encouraged to undertake at least one within a range of activities to support and promote your studies whilst a student and subsequent alumni of Kent Business School.
Worth of Award
- The award value is £11,100
To be eligible, candidates must:
- Hold an offer to study MSc Marketing at Kent Business School for 2021 entry
- Hold a UK first-class degree (or International equivalence) ideally in a Science or Technology subject
- Be self-funded
- Submit a supporting statement which should discuss how the candidate could develop their interest in technology and marketing through being awarded the scholarship. These interests may include areas such as the blockchain, artificial intelligence and machine learning, social media, online gaming, cloud technologies, privacy issues, the Internet of Things, virtual reality, technology entrepreneurship, and autonomous vehicles. This list is not exhaustive but aimed as a guide.
- Demonstrate their passion for Marketing and Technology
The scholarship holder would also be required to provide two update reports
on their progress to the funder. Ms Lisa Pan, during March 2022 and then
at the completion of their degree, in November 2022.
How to Apply
- You can apply for the Lisa Pan Marketing and Technology Scholarship after you have received a formal offer to study onto MSc Marketing at Kent Business School.
- Please use the online application form
Deadline: there is no official deadline for applications